After 14 years of packed attendance in Nashville, TN, the Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances & Laser Education (SCALE) is moving virtual. The event will take place Friday, July 24, to Sunday, July 26, and feature robust lectures on aesthetic medicine, surgery, and dermatology.
The conference is split into several plenary sessions featuring topics such as the latest in medical technology, updates in medical dermatology, trends in aesthetic medicine, and pointers for COVID, legal, and practical issues.
- The Cosmetic Challenges and Therapeutic Considerations for Dyschromias with Cheryl Burgess, MD;
- Complications of Laser Resurfacing with Joel L. Cohen, MD, FAAD, FACMS;
- Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) for the Treatment of Cellulite with Bruce Katz, MD;
- The Role of RF in Cosmetic Medicine with Rod J. Rohrich, MD, FACS; and
- Treating the Temple and Brow Continuum with HAs with John P. Fezza, MD.
SCALE is also continuing its popular preconference workshops, Cadaver Workshop and Lasers 101, in a virtual format on July 24. The first, Cadaver Workshop, features Tapan Patel, MBBS, MRCP, as moderator; Brian S. Biesman, MD, and Molly Katz, RN, CANS, as injectors; and Sebastian Cotofana, MD, PhD, as dissector. This course stresses safety and proper techniques for injecting dermal fillers and neuromodulators, and it offers 2 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Lasers 101 (also known as Lasers 101), will explore a range of topics in laser with renowned expert Patrick Clark, PhD, CMSLO. The course introduces the concepts of skin and light and delves further into lasers, intense pulsed light, radiofrequency, and more in the same concise format of other presentations at SCALE.
Visit www.scalemusiccity.com to preview the full meeting agenda and register to attend.